INCLUDEnyc receives critical funding from foundations, corporations, and government sources each year. We are deeply grateful to the following institutional partners who supported our work in fiscal year 2015 (Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2015).
Corporate and Foundation*
- Altria Group Inc.
- Barker Welfare Foundation
- Carl and Lily Pforzheimer Foundation, Inc.
- Dubose and Dorothy Heyward Memorial Fund
- Ferriday Fund Charitable Trust
- Frances L. & Edwin L. Cummings Memorial Fund
- Goldman Sachs Gives
- Jacob Friedman Charitable Fund
- John N. Blackman Sr. Foundation
- Joseph Leroy and Ann C. Warner Fund, Inc.
- Lord & Taylor/Hudson's Bay Company
- Milbank Foundation
- New York Community Trust
- Poses Family Foundation
- Taft Foundation
- William J. and Dorothy K. O'Neill Foundation
- NYC Council - Autism Awareness Initiative
- NYC Council Member Andy King
- NYC Council Member Daniel Garodnick
- NYC Council Member Helen Rosenthal
- NYC Council Member Peter Koo
- NYS Education Department
- U.S. Department of Education
*Gifts of more than $2,500