Share your experiences, struggles, and successes as parents of children with disabilities.
Discuss different topics, including:
- Self-care and balance
- Coping with stress and mental health issues
- Managing family dynamics
- Helping your child make friends
- Getting what your child needs at school
- Supporting independence
- Teaching self-advocacy
- Humor as a coping mechanism
- Managing guilt and “what-if”s
This webinar is for parents only.
DATE: Tue, 02/02/2021
Thanks to our generous supporters, this workshop is free.